Welcome to my site. My name is Artem. I am a graphic designer living and working in Paris. I specialize in developing and designing visual identities for brands.
What is a visual identity?
A visual identity is a system of visual communication tools (logo, color scheme, business cards, website, …) that conveys your brand’s essence and position to your customers. The visual identity of a company that makes chocolate milk will be very different from that of a company that manufactures sports cars. The attitude of your brand is reflected in its visual identity, and your customers react accordingly.
Do you need a visual identity?
If you have an active brand, then you by definition already have a visual identity because visual identity is what your customers see when they interact with your brand. Everything from your website layout to the color of your envelopes sends signals to your customers, and you want to make sure that those signals are helping your business be more shareable, likable, and profitable.
A good visual identity does many things:
- It helps your brand stand out from the competition and attract new customers
- It indicates your position on the market which helps customers visualize how you can solve their problems
- It makes your brand familiar which improves brand recognition and brand loyalty
- A professionally designed visual identity indicates that you are serious about your business and communicates to your customers that they are in good hands
- It tells your brand’s story and highlights its values with which your customers will be able to identify
- It builds trust and creates positive associations with your brand which gives your clients joy and the desire to use your brand in their daily lives
The list goes on...
Working with a professional designer
As we saw above, a visual identity is more than just decoration – it is the face of your brand, and it has enormous power. A good visual identity will act as a multiplier that will catalyze all of your efforts to expand your business.
This is why it is imperative to work with a professional designer who will use his skills and industry expertise to craft a coherent identity tailored specifically for your brand that will help you raise above the competition and grow your client base.
How much does a visual identity cost?
It is impossible to estimate the price without knowing the details of your project. Needs of different businesses differ drastically and the prices vary accordingly. Don’t hesitate to get in touch for a free consultation to discuss your project.
Can we work together if we are not located in the same city?
Yes, with modern technology at our disposal, in just a few clicks we can be talking as if we were sitting across from each other while using screen-share tools to be looking at the same thing and making adjustments live.
If you would like to know more about visual identity then feel free to take a look at my blog where I have written some in-depth articles on the subject.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to work with you soon!