Who I am
My name is Artem Barinov. I am a freelance graphic designer based in Paris. My specialty is designing visual identities. I really enjoy working with forward-thinking brands that sprout from wholesome philosophies rooted in positivity, sustainability, and innovation.
Since visual identity is a crucial component of any entreprise that interacts with the public, I take great care when crafting a visual language for your brand. My goal as a designer is to ensure that it responds to your business needs, appeals to your target audience, and acts as a multiplier of your expansion efforts.
Why you need a strong visual identity:
A good visual identity does quite a few things:
- It helps your brand stand out from the competition and attract new customers
- It indicates your brand's position and price range which helps customers visualize how you can solve their problems
- It makes your brand familiar which improves brand recognition and loyalty
- A professionally designed visual identity conveys that you are serious about your business and reassures your clients that they are in good hands
- It tells your brand’s story with which your customers can identify and build a community of shared values around
Can we work together if we are not located in the same city?
Absolutely. Video calling and screen sharing tools make communication over long distances seamless.
How I generate ideas
I am very fascinated by the creative process and have spent many years studying it and experimenting with it in my work. As a result I have developed a set of thinking methods and practical approaches that allow me to generate ideas consistently. This process oscillates between being very structured and being very spontaneous, which helps to channel creative energy into action while maintaining open-mindedness.
If you would like to know more about visual identity then I welcome you to visit my blog where I have written some in-depth articles on the subject.
If you have any questions or if you'd like to start a project together, contact me here.